Read More +
Hug Rug Diamond classic navy blue Rugs are as soft as wool underfoot but they are in fact made from 100% recycled plastic bottles! Warm and cosy these rugs are great to use in your lounge, bedroom, kitchen or why not take them outside on those lovely summer days. These woven rugs are designed in the UK and the recycled PET fabric is woven by a Hug Rug trusted partner in India that they have worked with for many years. They are made as sustainably as possible.
Planet friendly - yet so practical…
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Designed in the UK, made in India by our partner company
- Stain resistant – spills and marks wash out easily
- Washable at 30°C
- Mould, mildew and moth resistant
- Resistant to dust mites so ideal for allergy sufferers – how fabulous!
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use (do not leave outside in bad weather though)
- UV stable which means the lovely colour you chose will last
- Making things better for wildlife – designed to fit your life
- 100% recyclable at the end of life – so they’ll never end up polluting the environment
These products have an open weave, which may be prone to snagging like any other woven product when used in high traffic areas (or if your pets have long claws).
Also available in warm grey and coral pink.
These rugs are available in 80 x 150 cm and 120 x 170cm
Read Less -